We envision a future where people actively work to dismantle injustices and build a more peaceful, equitable world.
To deepen understanding of peace and justice for children and their adults through reflection, dialogue, and social action.
In the tradition of peace activist and leader of the settlement house movement Jane Addams we value:
- Changemaking: We work with and learn from others as we together make a positive difference in our communities and world.
- Empathy: We seek to understand the perspective and experience of others by engaging in dialogue and heartfelt reflection.
- Respect: We honor the dignity and inherent strengths of each individual, group, and community.
- Justice: We actively promote equity in access, meaningful participation, and rights for the diverse people and groups that make up our world.
- Youth: We honor and value youth as changemakers in their communities and in the world.